samedi 1 juin 2013

Bodybuilding and You

I usually write informational articles, but today I am feeling a little different. I want to write about motivation or drive what ever you want to call it. I have said it before and I am sure I will say it again. Bodybuilding to me is not all about being the biggest most muscular person in the world. Bodybuilding is about building the body that you desire. Bodybuilding is about pushing ourselves past what is easy.

One of the biggest things that you will notice in anyone that lives this life style is drive, motivation, and determination. The drive is what keeps us going back for more no matter how sore we are, no matter how long it takes. Motivation is the time we make each day to accomplish our goals, we take time away from our families because we know in the long run it is better for us and them. Motivation is also not going to have the drinks with friends, eating the junk that everyone else is eating, because we have goals. Determination is that thing that makes us push harder when everyone tells us that it is not worth it. Determination is also that thing that burns deep inside us, that says nothing can stop me from my goals.

Bodybuilding is an amazing sport. Yes I said sport; many would argue that it is not a sport. It may not be the conventional sport that we all know where 2 teams go against one another. To be honest in my opinion it is tougher than that. I say this because most of us are competing against ourselves. Unless you compete there is no finish line, and even then we want to be even better next time. We do not practice a couple of hours a day and then stop. We have to constantly monitor what we eat and plan our meals. Our training has to be monitored almost on a daily basis, seeing what we need to improve on. At the end of the day you can not look at a score board and say I won, you have to look back at the day and say I did everything that I possibly could do today and tomorrow will be better,

I have found that with this journey that I feel better about me. I am not just talking about the way I look, but the way I feel. We eat like our bodies where designed to; which in return makes us more productive, because we are not sick and sluggish. We lift weights and do cardio, and again this makes us more productive because we do not burn out as fast. Along with this lifestyle my stress has been reduced and my mind is much clearer. I can not speak for everyone, but for me I love the feeling that I can give more to my family, friends and work just because I choose a lifestyle. A lifestyle that at times can be the most frustrating thing in the world, but in the end it is all worth it.

Some call this our addiction and they may be right, but I am good with that. Many also say that this is our obsession and again I am okay with that. Yes I do live, breath and drink this lifestyle. The way I see it my addiction does not cost me my family it gives me better life with them. My addiction has not cost me my job it makes me better at it. So if you want to say that I have an addiction than yes I do and I am proud of it. If doing what I love makes me a better person in the long run is a bad thing than I guess I will be bad. I will just keep doing what I am doing and let the rest of the world envy my motivation, drive, and determination. So everyone that feels the same way I do stand tall and be proud. It is not easy dedicating your life to something that you feel so passionate about, so take a second as commend yourself on a great job!

Health, Fitness, Bodybuilding and Nutrition
Owner/Operator of getmassmuscle

Home of all your supplement and workout needs.
You can also follow us on Facebook and Google+ at Get Mass Muscle.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Lantz_A_Anderson

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire